Resort Amenities and Guest Services
Cut from the cloth of Jackson Hole’s ranching legacy, Spring Creek Ranch sits atop East Gros Ventre Butte, more than 700 feet above the valley floor. What was once open range is now protected in perpetuity as nearly 1,000 acres of open space, and is home to more than 100 species of birds and wildlife.
Haute cuisine and room service are available from the four-star Granary Restaurant, along with daily maid service, a private outdoor Jacuzzi, full-sized outdoor pool, and tennis courts. In addition, the open space of East Gros Ventre Butte is yours for horseback riding, hiking, and cross country skiing.
With the addition of the Wilderness Adventure Spa, treatment rooms, and weight room, Spring Creek Ranch now has the facilities to match its unsurpassed views.
A shuttle service provides transportation to and from the town of Jackson (just 10 minutes away), the Jackson Hole Airport, and the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort during the ski season.
- Evening turn down service
- Wood-burning fireplaces
- Gas Fireplaces
- Deluxe upscale bathroom amenities
- Humidifiers and fans
- Guest voice mail
- High-speed Internet access
- Coffee makers and mini-refrigerators
- Cribs and roll-away beds available (at an additional cost)
- Concierge service
- Safe deposit boxes for valuables
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Wilderness Adventure Spa
- Gift Shop
- Airport Shuttles
- Art Gallery
- Wireless high-speed Internet in lobby
- Fitness Center
- Indoor hot tub (in Ranch House)
- Outdoor heated pool
- Tennis courts
- Wildlife Safaris
Restaurants / Bars
- The Granary Restaurant – Located on property serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Nightly
- The Granary Bar – Located at the Granary Serving Lunch, Light Dinner, and Drinks