Kayak Camping in Yellowstone Book Now
Enjoy the serenity of North America’s largest lake above 7,000 feet in elevation. Observe abundant wildlife, majestic geothermal activity, amazing scenery, and Wyoming solitude. Yellowstone Lake has beautiful campsites around the eastern perimeter of the lake which allow you to paddle all of the way down into the south, southeast, and Flat Mountain arms of the lake to camp. This kayaking trip includes expert instruction and interpretation from JH Kayak School’s experienced guides and the best in kayaks and equipment.
- 2 nights lodging at Spring Creek Ranch in a deluxe hotel room
- 2 nights camping on Yellowstone Lake
- All meals while camping
- Breakfast at The Granary the first and last morning
- Dinner at The Granary the last evening
- Kayaks (tandem/double or single available)
- Life jacket and spray skirt
- Dry suits or paddling jacket
- Dry bags - 2 small for personal gear (30-40 liter) & 1 extra small for personal items (ex: camera, lip balm, etc)
- 2-3 person tents, double occupancy
- Cooking gear and all eating utensils
- Bear spray
- Group first-aid kit
Call for alternate occupancy pricing, taxes and resort fee not included, package is subject to availability.