This Special is not Currently Available
Elk Fest & Old West Days
Experience the arrival of Summer with the 36TH Annual Old West Days Celebration in Jackson Hole!
Old West Days is a May festival in Jackson Hole celebrating Western culture with a parade, family activities, rodeo, live music, local beer, and more. Take home a treasure from the Elk Antler Auction during Elk Fest!
Additionally, guests will enjoy breakfast & dinner for two each day at the award-winning Granary Restaurant. Explore the inspiring galleries of the National Museum of Wildlife Art. Another option is to dig deep into the wonders of Grand Teton National Park with a Spring Creek Ranch Naturalist.
Package not available online. Please call to speak to one of our friendly reservationists.
- Deluxe Hotel Room with Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Breakfast for Two Daily at the Granary Restaurant
- Dinner for Two Nightly at the Granary Restaurant
- Admission for Two to the National Museum of Wildlife Art
- Reserve 3 Nights, Receive a Complimentary Nature Hike ($110 Value)
Price based on double occupancy. Resort fee, taxes, and gratuities not included in rate. Other room types available at an additional cost. Subject to Availability. Please contact our reservations office at (800)443-6139 to make your reservation.