July 4th BBQ Bash
July 4th BBQ Bash in Jackson Hole!
First of all, join the Jackson Hole Lion’s Club for a Breakfast Cook-out on the Town Square. While you’re there you will be in a great spot to watch the 4th of July Parade through downtown. Spend the day on a horseback ride, floating the Snake River or people watching on the town square while enjoying live music. Most of all, ride the JH Aerial Tram to its 10,450 ft peak for a phenomenal 360 degree view. Additionally you can take a day hike to Inspiration Point in Grand Teton National Park.
Finally, end your day with a great western family BBQ at Spring Creek Ranch. Enjoy an authentic western BBQ, music, dancing and marshmallow roasting. Grab your jackets and take our shuttle to the top of East Gros Ventre Butte which provides a unique birdseye view of the Jackson Hole Fireworks show at Snow King Mountain.
- Three Nights (or more) in a Deluxe King Hotel Room with a Wood-Burning Fireplace
- BBQ on the Vista before the Fireworks
- Enjoy the Fireworks right from the ranch
- One 1-hour Massage per person
- Breakfast Daily at the Granary Restaurant
- Dinner for two, one night only, at our award winning Granary Restaurant
Please contact our reservations office at (800)443-6139 to make your reservation.
Price based on double occupancy. Resort fee, taxes, and gratuities not included in price.