This Special is not Currently Available
Spring Fishing in Jackson Hole
Fishing in Jackson Hole is world reknowned; especially Fly Fishing on the Snake River. Spring is “Off the Charts” fly fishing season with lots of hungry trout. Drift down the Snake with the Tetons as your backdrop enjoying peace and quiet. Catch native Cutthroat, Rainbow & Brown Trout during your two days of guided fishing. This package includes three nights lodging and full breakfast daily at the Granary Restaurant. You will receive a boxed assortment of flies hand selected by your guide and a copy of Boot’s Allens’ “Through the Eyes of an Angler” book. This unique experience is one of Jackson’s most popular and highly recommended activities.
- 3 Nights in a Deluxe Hotel Room with wood burning fireplace
- 2 Full Days of Fly Fishing on the Snake River
- Complimentary Copy of "Through the Eyes of an Angler" by Boots Allen
- Boxed Assortment of Flies
- Breakfast Daily at the Granary Restaurant
- Contact reservations to customize your fishing vacation
Price based on double occupancy. Resort fee, taxes, and gratuities not included in rate. Other room types available at an additional cost. Subject to availability.