Truffles and Hazelnuts Festival Dinner Tour
Join us at the Granary Restaurant on Monday February, 2nd for a special event that is sure to please your palate. We are excited to be joined by celebrity chef Carlo Zarri, owner of the Ristorante Villa San Carlo Cartemilia in Italy, who will present his traditional Piemontese menu. Take a look at the planned menu below, and make sure to call the Granary Restaurant at 307.732.8103 to reserve your table for this special event.
- First Course: Gnocchetti di patate fritti con fonduta di funghi
Fried potato gnocchi with Portobello fonduta sauce
Wine pairing: Roero Arneis DOCG «Vietti»
- Second Course: Pappa di piselli con pietre di cannella e scaglie di tartufo
Green peas soup with cinnamon stones and truffle flakes
Wine pairing: Dolcetto d’Alba DOC «Azelia»
- Third Course: Risotto carnaroli mantecato con tartufo nero
Traditional piedmontese risotto with truffles
Wine pairing: Nebbiolo DOC «Perbacco—Vietti»
- Fourth Course: Filetto di alce Sophia Loren e spuma di verdure Italiana
Elk tenderloin served with Sophia Loren style Barolo sauce and Italian vegetable mousse
Wine pairing: Nebbiolo DOC «Molino»
- Fifth Course: Bunet della Nonna alle nocciole con fragole e panna
Grandmother’s pudding with hazelnut, strawberries, and whipped cream
Wine pairing: Moscato d’Asti DOCG «Ca del Re»
$160 per person including 5 courses with wine pairings. Service and tax not included. Reservations required; please call 307.732.8103 to confirm with the concierge.
Special room rates for those attending start at $129. Resort fee and tax not included.