Wildlife and Natural History Safaris
Welcome to the naturalist department at Spring Creek Ranch! We specialize in the wildlife and natural history of this region and offer year-round excursions into our surrounding national parks. Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks are both outstanding for wildlife watching and offer some of the most dramatic landscapes in North America. Once you spend time with one of our naturalists in the field, you will quickly see why we were in USA Today’s “Top 10 Wildlife Safaris” in North America.
COVID-19 Operation Procedures:
- For the foreseeable future, excursions will only be provided for family groups and/or travel groups only.
- Before and after every excursion, the interior of vehicles will be cleaned (sanitized).
- Masks will be required in vehicles; prior to entering vehicles all guests and guides must sanitize hands as well.
- All guides will inquire of guests recent health, i.e. fever, sore throat, cough, etc prior to entering the vehicle.
- All optics: binoculars will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each trip. NO sharing of binoculars will be allowed. Spotting scopes will be wiped down between each use.
- All served food (continental breakfast and lunch), will be pre-packaged and prepared in-house at Spring Creek Ranch, unless it is pre-packaged snack items. Disposable utensils and flat ware will be provided.
- After someone signs a release form, the writing utensil is wiped down. Guests are encouraged to bring their own, if necessary.
- There will be a large hand sanitizer dispenser available to anyone who wishes to use it.
- When exploring outside of vehicles, guests and guides will follow proper social distancing guidelines.
Please bear with us as we make the necessary changes to help ensure a fun and safe environment for all of our guests and staff!
Spring in Jackson Hole means wildlife is back on the move! It’s a great time of year for spotting wildlife as they return from winter hibernation or migration.
Experience stunning scenery enhanced by Wyoming’s roaming wildlife one on of our Summer Safari Tours. You don’t want to miss out on this chance to catch a glimpse of all the wild animals hiding throughout Jackson Hole.
Take in the beautiful autumn colors of the Jackson Hole valley, made even more amazing by sightings of Wyoming’s unique and special wildlife.
Embark on an adventurous journey through the winter wonderland that is Jackson Hole. It’s a once in a lifetime experience to tour through remote wilderness and see Wyoming’s spectacular wildlife in their winter habitat.