Horseback riding in Jackson Hole offers a true escape into the solitude and tranquility of the area and a genuine taste of the Wild West. Located in close proximity to both the town of Jackson and the Westbank of the Snake River, Spring Creek Ranch’s on site stables offer the most accessible horseback riding option in Jackson Hole. Marvel at spectacular 360 degree views of the Tetons, which will form the backdrop of your adventure.
Spring Creek Ranch invites both guests and non-guests to join us on an unforgettable journey. Guests, take advantage of the variety of summer activities available in Jackson Hole with our Summer Adventure Package. Not a guest? No worries! Head on up to Spring Creek Ranch for the closest trail rides to downtown Jackson. No experience necessary! Call our Stables directly: 307-732-8140.
Get a Sneak Peak of Horseback Riding at Spring Creek Ranch:
Enjoy a guided horseback ride atop the East Gros Ventre Butte with Spring Creek Ranch’s Castagno Outfitters. Take in unique views of the Teton Range, the town of Jackson and the surrounding area from atop your well-trained steed. We ask that guests check in to rides at least 20 minutes early; and recommend wearing closed toe shoes and and long pants.
Trail rides are available starting May 30th, 2020. The last day of riding is October 15, 2020.
One Hour Rides
Cost: $49 + $10 Facility Fee (No one under 5 years old on the one hour ride)
Departs daily: 9:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 3:00pm, and 4:30pm
Two Hour Rides
Cost: $69 + $10 Facility Fee (No one under 7 years old on the two hour ride)
Departs daily: 9:30am, 2:30pm
COVID-19 Operation Procedures:
- After each ride, saddles and reins are wiped down with a sanitizer.
- All horses will be rotated so the saddles etc. have some time between use.
- Guests will be directed to a waiting area around the stables to wait for their ride, so as to respect the social distancing guidelines.
- During your ride, all horses will maintain a single file line with all horses remaining six feet or more apart.
- After someone signs a release form, the writing utensil is wiped down. Guests are encouraged to bring their own, if necessary.
- There will be a large hand sanitizer dispenser available to anyone who wishes to use it.
- Guests will sign in at our concierge desk or receive their voucher. There will be a maximum number of people allowed in our Ranch House at one time.
Please bear with us as we make the necessary changes to help ensure a fun and safe environment for all of our guests and staff!
Western Chuckwagon BBQ
Looking for a more western feel for your group? Take a horse-drawn wagon ride with Spring Creek Ranch’s Castagno Outfitters atop the ridge at Spring Creek followed by a hearty 3-Course Chuckwagon BBQ Cookout at the Sage Overlook. Enjoy live guitar and/or a Nature chat with our Resident Naturalist. Cook your own S’mores over the campfire with a custom S’mores Bar. Lemonade and Iced Tea included. All ages welcome. Available for private events of 20 or more only!