Sleigh Rides Winter 2020-2021
Sleigh Rides at Spring Creek Ranch
See incredible views of the Grand Tetons, the Sleeping Indian, a bird-eye view over the National Elk Refuge and the twinkling lights of Jackson. This will be a one-of-a-kind experience you won’t soon forget!
On occasion, the amount or conditions of the snow may require the sleighs to run on wheels vs skis, however we assure that the views are just as good if not better. Come join us for some wonderful winter fun! To make a reservation, give us a call at (307) 733-8833.
- Early Season $48 per person (December 13th-17th & January 4th-March 15th)
- Peak Season $54 per person (December 18th – January 3rd)
- Holiday $54 per person (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day)
Private Sleigh Ride:
- Early Season $480 per sleigh (December 13th-17th & January 4th-March 15th)
- Peak Season $540 per sleigh (December 18th – January 3rd)
- Holiday $540 per sleigh (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day)
Sleigh ride times are offered at 2pm, 3pm, and 4pm everyday Sunday – Saturday. All Sleigh rides have a 10 person maximum capacity. All rides are weather permitting.
Due to COVID-19, Dinner Sleigh Rides will not be offered during the 2020-2021 winter season.
Off Property Sleigh Ride:
National Elk Refuge Sleigh Ride: Imagine taking a horse-drawn sleigh ride among 6,000+ elk. This is a great opportunity to see wildlife up close with scenic mountains as a backdrop, and is a ride that is very unique to the Jackson area.