Sleigh Rides Winter 2020-2021
See incredible views of the Grand Tetons, the Sleeping Indian, a bird-eye view over the National Elk Refuge and the twinkling lights of Jackson. This will be a one-of-a-kind experience you won’t soon forget!
On occasion, the amount or conditions of the snow may require the sleighs to run on wheels vs skis, however we assure that the views are just as good if not better. Come join us for some wonderful winter fun! To make a reservation, give us a call at (307) 733-8833.
- Early Season $57 per person (December 13th-17th & January 4th-February 20th)
- Peak Season $64 per person (December 18th – January 3rd)
- Holiday $70 per person (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day)
Private Sleigh Ride:
- Early Season $570 per sleigh (December 13th-17th & January 4th-March 15th)
- Peak Season $640 per sleigh (December 18th – January 3rd)
- Holiday $680 per sleigh (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day)
Sleigh ride times are offered at 2pm, 3pm, and 4pm everyday Sunday – Saturday. All Sleigh rides have a 6-10 person maximum capacity based on parties. All rides are weather permitting.
The last day of operation for the sleigh rides is Saturday, February 20th, 2021.
Due to COVID-19, Dinner Sleigh Rides will not be offered during the 2020-2021 winter season.
Off Property Sleigh Ride:
National Elk Refuge Sleigh Ride: Imagine taking a horse-drawn sleigh ride among 6,000+ elk. This is a great opportunity to see wildlife up close with scenic mountains as a backdrop, and is a ride that is very unique to the Jackson area.