Rising Stars of Wyoming
Come join the exclusive Spring Creek Ranch Naturalist team to experience spring’s “Rising Stars.” Spring in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem is one of the most underrated seasons. During this serene time our most popular mammals are calving, birds are migrating, large cutthroat trout are coming to the surface, and bears are emerging from their seasonal slumber. As the snow melts away the landscape becomes the greenest and most vibrant it will be all year.
- Three nights lodging at Spring Creek Ranch
- Breakfast each morning at The Granary
- One three course dinner at The Granary
- Full day wildlife safari
- Nature hike on the ridge of East Gros Ventre Butte
- Astronomy night with Wyoming Stargazing
Available for Thursday arrival only. Call for alternate occupancy pricing, Taxes and resort fee not included, package and activities are subject to availability. Please contact our reservations office at (800) 443.6139 to make your reservations to see Jackson Hole's rising stars!