This Special is not Currently Available
Bighorn Sheep and The Pathways of Migration
Winter is approaching and snow in the high mountains is pushing migratory mammals to their winter homes on the valley floor. Thousands of elk, bighorn sheep, deer, moose, and other animals reveal themselves in masses, giving way to some of the most fascinating observable behaviors in our ecosystem. Along with the movement of these migratory animals, this is also the season of the bighorn sheep rut, a spectacle of head butting and horn locking that can be heard from miles away. Join Spring Creek Ranch’s experienced Naturalist and bear witness to these fascinating seasonal behaviors. Seek to understand the culture interface of these migrations as we also explore the connection of ancient native people to these patterns through art and petroglyphs dating up to 4,000 years ago.
- 3 nights at Spring Creek Ranch in a deluxe hotel room
- Welcome gift
- Breakfast each morning
- Transportation to and from JH Airport
- Welcome reception and orientation
- Full day safari in Grand Teton National Park and the National Elk Refuge with lunch
- Admission to the National Museum of Wildlife Art
- Full day Bighorn Sheep and Historic Petroglyph Tour with lunch
- Admission to the National Bighorn Sheep Center
- Admission into Grand Teton National Park
- Use of high powered optics and learning materials
Please contact our reservations office at (800)443-6139 to make your reservation.
Call for alternate occupancy pricing. Taxes and resort fee not included, package is subject to availability.