This Special is not Currently Available
Awakening Wildlife; Wolf and Bear Safari Package
Awakening Wildlife in Yellowstone National Park
It’s spring in our National Parks and there’s abundant activity as wildlife awakens from a long hibernation. On this safari your experienced Naturalist guides you through Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. You will receive insight around every corner that will enrich your appreciation of the natural happenings around you.
“The real value of doing this kind of trip,” says resident naturalist Dawson Smith, “comes from the in-depth learning it provides. Spring is a critical time of year for the animals. Our safaris give our clients a chance to connect deeply with some incredible creatures. They get to experience the connection between the wildlife and the landscape. Clients will soak up the unique history of the parks and their geology. It’s a lot to fit in, but it’s a must-see, must-do kind of trip if you want to truly experience the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.”
You will journey through the most select landmarks and vistas of the parks. Additionally, you will search for predators in Yellowstone’s famous Lamar Valley. Therefore, this is perfect for photographers, wildlife fanatics and those who wish to experience the park intimately, without crowds. Most of all, this package offers a small group experience, high quality interpretation and first-class food and lodging.
- All lodging (2 nights in a deluxe hotel room at Spring Creek Ranch, 1 night in Cooke City, Montana)
- Welcome gift
- Naturalist-hosted welcome reception and presentation
- Use of high end optics and learning materials
- Exclusive full time SCR naturalist interpretation
- Park entrance fees
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday*
- *Note the Granary is closed or operating with limited services from April 9, 2018 through June 13, 2018. Granary breakfast will be replaced with room service breakfast. Other meals may not be available at the Granary. Contact us for altered pricing based on the dates of your stay.
Please contact our reservations office at (800)443-6139 to make your reservation.
Call for alternate occupancy pricing. Taxes and resort fee not included, package is subject to availability. Please contact our reservations office at (800)443-6139 to make your reservation.