Fall Arts Festival in Jackson Hole
As we turn the corner into the Teton’s always-spectacular autumn, one of the Rocky Mountain West’s most eagerly anticipated cultural events ramps up. The Fall Arts Festival in Jackson Hole is scheduled September 9 – 22. With renowned artists in furniture making, jewelry design, painting, sculpting, fashion and food—and wine!—there’s something for every Jackson Hole visitor to enjoy and appreciate.
A few of the highlights include:
- The Western Design Conference, September 10 – 13
- Palates and Pallettes Gallery Walk, September 11
- Takin’ It To the Streets Art Fair, September 13
- Taste of the Tetons, September 13
- Rotary Club Wine Tasting and Auction, September 13
- Historic Ranch Tours, September 12, hosted by Mountain Living magazine
- Jackson Hole Art Auction, September 18-19
- Quick Draw Art Sale and Auction, September 19
- Jackson Showcase of Homes Tour, September 19
- Art Brunch Gallery Walk, September 20
Ai Weiwei’s exhibit Circle of Animals: Zodiac Heads. Photo: National Museum of Wildlife Art
…and the 28th Annual Wild 100 Show & Sale, September 18
Which we’d like to talk a little bit more about. The Wild 100 Art Show and Sale takes place at the world-famous National Museum of Wildlife Art, where Chinese artist Ai Weiwei’s exhibit Circle of Animals: Zodiac Heads is on view until October 11. Situated across the highway from the National Elk Refuge, the museum will provide the venue for an exciting evening of terrific food, spectacular wines and some of the most arresting wildlife art to be found. Doors open September 18 at 5:30 pm and bidding closes at 7:00 pm. Don’t miss this unique and beautiful event catered by Rising Sage Café.
Looking for a place to stay? Check out our lodging options and rates.